Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Early Romantic Guitar (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Dutch Edition of 19thC Songs

Just announced from Tree Editions - The CRAAN Songbook -for Voice and (Romantic) Guitaredited by Jan W.J. BurgersIn the early 1820s Aspasi…

Started by Rob MacKillop

0 Feb 7, 2013

Music for voice(s) and guitar

I stumbled upon this downloadable collection of romances for voice(s) and guitar: http://www.kb.dk/en/nb/samling/ma/digmus/1800/coll_voix_g

Started by Jelma van Amersfoort

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

Yairi parlor classical

Well, I went and did it: bought a replica 1800s-type guitar.  It's a 1975 Yairi parlor classical, model GL 600, spruce/rosewood (laminated)…

Started by David Norton

0 Jan 11, 2013

Dodici Corde - duet album

Our own Danielle Saxon Reeves and musical partner Mark Willetts have recorded a fine album of 19th-century guitar duets. I have my copy, an…

Started by Rob MacKillop

0 Jan 6, 2013

String lengths

Hello everyone. This is the first time I post here in EG&V, due to my recent interest in this subject. I intend to buy a copy of a ear…

Started by Rui Namora

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Scot Tremblay

Cabasse-Vienaire guitar, circa 1830?

Does anyone know of this maker? I'm guessing he/she was one of the many luthiers from the Miracourt in France. I can attach a photo if that…

Started by James Edwards

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by James Edwards

Score of Giuliani's Op 19: Serenade for violin, violoncello and guitar

I've got the individual parts for the fine early work by Giuliani but, for purposes of analysis, would like a score (ie instrumental parts…

Started by Martyn Hodgson

0 Nov 2, 2012

Musical Life in Biedermeier Vienna

I've just ordered this book via Amazon, but here is a link to the publisher's page, which provides a free sample pdf. Although mainly conc…

Started by Rob MacKillop

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Rob MacKillop

C(arl?) Suppus

I'd be grateful for any information about this person and works, other than that which appears in Bone (1954 edition). The Rischel collec…

Started by Martyn Hodgson

1 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

Carulli Six Andantes Op.320

Does anyone have or know where to find online, a facsimile of Six Andantes Op. 320 by Ferdinando Carulli?   I have the Zerboni-Milano editi…

Started by Scot Tremblay

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Scot Tremblay

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rocky Mjos.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service