Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Monica Hall's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Good - I'm glad we agree about that."

Monica Hall replied Sep 15 to Carbonchi 1640 (* sign)

3 Sep 15
Reply by Monica Hall

"The whole sentence reads - E trovando quest’altro segno * si deve fermare la mano, f…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 14 to Carbonchi 1640 (* sign)

3 Sep 15
Reply by Monica Hall

"The Lute Society have instruments to hire but I don't know how much they charge. Con…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 7 to Baroque guitar in the meantime?

2 Sep 12
Reply by Yuri Liman

"Poor alpacas. I imagined them grazing peacefully on the mountain side. I am just rea…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 5 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

"Dear Martyn Thanks for this. It is all my fault for starting a silly argument but I…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 3 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

"Just one further point - Martyn says that "in Praetorius' next chapter (27) he in fa…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 2 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

" Martyn seems determine to go on pressing his point but unfortunately a lot of what…"

Monica Hall replied Sep 2 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

"I really have not got time to reply to this in detail - which is simply going over a…"

Monica Hall replied Aug 30 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

"This seems to be an old message but I will reply to it again as it seems topical. Th…"

Monica Hall replied Aug 27 to Latin Instructions for the "Guiterne" in Pierre Phalèse, 1570.

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Jean-Marie Poirier

"Furthermore your suggestion that I have "somehow moved from this clear statement to…"

Monica Hall replied Aug 25 to Stringing of the early four course guitar (again......)

32 Sep 5
Reply by Monica Hall

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rocky Mjos.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service