Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Chris Despopoulos's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"During the Semana de Musica Antigua in Gijon Spain, there are many *free* concerts,…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Apr 14, 2011 to Guitar Concert Attendance

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Chris Despopoulos

"Not that it has any historical significance, but for ergonomic significance...  Paul…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Apr 10, 2011 to The way of holding the guitar

42 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Scot Tremblay

"Let's not blame the maestro for having been made the subject of an urban legend... …"

Chris Despopoulos replied Apr 4, 2011 to Early Terz guitars - 'avec capo'

21 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

"Ha!  Made me guffaw!  To introduce a modicum of order, I give you this wild quote, f…"

21 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

"Not that it has anything to do with it, but there's also a ham museum... http://www.…"

21 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

"I suspect, at the bottom of it, that the answer will be similar to what it is for mo…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 21, 2011 to Rasgueado and Strumming - Baroque Guitar

3 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Monica Hall

"Uh, oh...  Um, I'm starting a new thread..."

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 17, 2011 to Single or double stringed first course on baroque guitar?

11 Mar 17, 2011

"Trills on chords raise an interesting thing -- I was taught a right-hand gesture tha…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 17, 2011 to Single or double stringed first course on baroque guitar?

11 Mar 17, 2011

"Aren't there an order of magnitude more trills on this course than any of the others…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 16, 2011 to Single or double stringed first course on baroque guitar?

11 Mar 17, 2011

"I do that with my thumb on the classical guitar.  And I also use thumb/index on the…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Jan 14, 2011 to grace notes and slurs in the 16th century

9 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Tonyyyy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service