Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Forum Discussions (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uploading MP3 files to this site

There are basically two Music Players on this site: the one on the Main page and the one on your My Page. You can upload to the My Page one…

Started by Rob MacKillop in Network Related Topics

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Network Music Player

Apparently some of you heard my Portuguese tracks at twice the speed. I can't really play that fast, and no, Bill, I haven't taken up the c…

7 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Baroque guitar ornaments/strumming

Following on from Rob and Tronds comments can anyone point me to a source (book or web) that goes some way to describing Baroque guitar orn…

Started by Michael. N. in Baroque Guitar

2 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Collective Variations

Timo Peedu asked me for my variations to the Terantella used in my strumming video and on my Music Player on My Page. He said he is writing…

Started by Rob MacKillop in General Discussion

1 May 30, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

WANTED: STAUFFER AND LACOTE GUITARS

Hello, I'm an italian collector of antique guitars. I'm searching guitars from Stauffer and Lacote. If someone has news, please send a mess…

Started by Marco D'Agostino in For Sale / Wanted

6 May 29, 2008
Reply by Marco D'Agostino

pdf scores added

I've just put two pdf scores on my favourite vihuela pieces on my My Page - Fuenllana's Fantasia no.7 and Narvaez's setting of the beautifu…

Started by Rob MacKillop in Renaissance Guitar & Vihuela

0 May 22, 2008

variety

Well, we have a lot of variety here - from gittern to 19thC Mirecourt classical guitar in gut strings. I'd like to see more people uploadin…

14 May 20, 2008
Reply by Martyn

Repicco

At the moment I'm trying to play Corbettas Caprices de chacone but I have problems with the repicco. Does anybody know how you play it?

Started by Trond Bengtson in Baroque Guitar

8 May 20, 2008
Reply by Ed Durbrow

historical plucked non-guitars

I have opened this site up to historical mandolins, gitterns, machinhos, etc, etc - as long as it was plucked before Torres. I have nothing…

1 May 18, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Welcome!

And so it begins - an online network for researchers, performers and anyone interested in historical guitars. You can upload videos, photos…

0 May 17, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service