Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

General Discussion (268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guzman Editions

Hello, Can anyone recommend editions or sources of music by Vargas y Guzman? Thank you -- Thomas

Started by Thomas Tallant

13 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Rocky Mjos

Gautier

Does anyone happen to have a facsimile - or transcription - of Gautier's Courante with the title La belle homicide or know where I could fi…

Started by Monica Hall

4 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Monica Hall

Sheetrock Screws and Luthierie

The real, true and untold reason for the invention of the sheetrock/drywall screw...Luis Panormo devised it for gluing on the pin bridges o…

Started by Scot Tremblay

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by mel

1888 Jaroslav Houslar Dvorak guitar

I have a guitar that is made in Prague by Jaroslav Houslar Dvorak.  The only thing through my research is that he made violins at the end o…

Started by George Miller

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by George Miller

Stauffer/Viennese Replica Photos.

Ok, I just posted a last set of photos of my latest Stauffer/Viennese style 8 string replica before putting it in it's case, into the shipp…

Started by Scot Tremblay

10 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

SoundCloud Recordings

Dear friends,I've taken advantage of the SoundCould music system to collect in one place many of my free mp3 files. Here you will find my p…

Started by Rob MacKillop

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Kernoa Patrig

Converted Seven String Early Romantic Guitar. Who Has It?

A while back, one of the ladies on EG&V posted photos of an original 7 string Early Romantic. I believe it had originally been a six st…

Started by Scot Tremblay

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Scot Tremblay

Tomaso Marchetti's intavolatura

Intavolatura%20della%20chitarra%20spagnola%20Tomaso%20Marchetti.pdf enjoy this remarkable small book ! same observation than for the Pico,…

Started by sergio muselli

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Juan Pablo Pira

Songs by Diabelli and Mertz

Yesterday we finished our recording of Diabelli´s opp 91 and 98 for voice, flute and guitar plus Mertz two Seidl-songs op 52. I played on a…

Started by C. Rech

11 Jan 13, 2013

Music for guitar, voice and flute

I dont remember having asked before but if I have please forgive me I'm looking for 19th century music written for guitar voice(female) an…

Started by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

4 Jan 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service