Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Chris Despopoulos's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I know a lot of the discussion has looked into the physical differences in the sound…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 28, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Adding some links for different sounds of the instruments. I just think the guitar h…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 27, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Craig Russell is a recognized thinker on the Baroque Guitar. I found the following,…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 26, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Here, here... (or is it Hear, hear?)"

Chris Despopoulos replied Feb 1, 2010 to Passing On The Running Of This Site

11 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by James Tyler

"Yes, I was referring to Alejandro Vera's article. As a layman, I'm allowed to specul…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Dec 21, 2009 to Las Pasacalles

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Monica Hall

"Thanks, it is helpful. I take a couple of points... First, I'm aware that Passacalle…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Dec 21, 2009 to Las Pasacalles

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Monica Hall

"Crikes, Rob... Must you be so nice about this? Aren't moderators supposed to be mean…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Dec 14, 2009 to Keeping On Topic

6 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Monica Hall

"An honest question or two. Is the mandolin considered on topic for this site? And mo…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Dec 14, 2009 to Keeping On Topic

6 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Monica Hall

"You should post a picture. You know guitar nuts always like to see a picture of a gu…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Nov 13, 2009 to How to clean baroque guitar?

7 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Despopoulos

"Actually, I'm finding it easier to improvise on the baroque guitar than I do for the…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Nov 13, 2009 to Baroque Guitar Music Composition Site!

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Frei

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service