Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

General Discussion (268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baroque guitar in the meantime?

Hello all. I placed an order for a baroque guitar. it will not be ready for a year. I would really like to get my hands on one in the mean…

Started by Isidro alcantar

2 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Yuri Liman

2018 Andrew Britton Fellowship for Guitar Research

The Consortium for Guitar Research, an affiliate of the Royal Musical Association of Great Britain, invites applications from guitar resea…

Started by Jelma van Amersfoort

0 Aug 22, 2017

Guitar identification help needed.

I started learning to play guitar 2 years ago at the age of 54! This lead to a general interest in vintage guitars and I now have twelve 19…

Started by Patricia Butler

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Patricia Butler

Recueil d'airs de guitare

One I was searching for since a long time... Over 500 pieces for baroque guitar, so we have something to do in the winter. In general not d…

Started by Hans Kockelmans

21 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Monica Hall

Diabelli

Can anyone help me find a reliable (preferably first edition facsimile/photocopy) of these works by Diabelli: Sonatas op. 29 Two Rondos and…

Started by Marten Falk

0 Aug 15, 2017

Murcia "passacalles por la E" french tab, anyone ?

Dear Members, I'm looking for Santiago De Murcia's "Passacalles por la E" (A compassillo + A proporcion) in french tab (from "Passacalles…

Started by gilles T

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by gilles T

Maltot

Anyone have information on Maltot beyond the fact that he was a member of the french royal orchestra and the predecessor og mr. campion at…

Started by Jens Bang-Rasmussen

0 Aug 5, 2017

Finding antique stringed instruments in South France

Hello I will be going to South France on vacation soon. Close to Perpignan.I would like to know what my chances are to find some antique st…

Started by Frederik Ryding

2 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Frederik Ryding

Symbol for E minor chord in tablature

Bonjour, Hello In the tablatures, letters are used to describe the chords. Does anyone know why the symbol used for the E minor chord is a…

Started by Jean-Jacques Sacré

5 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Juan Pablo Pira

Romantic guitar string height.

HelloI would like to know what the common string height at the 12th fret is on your guitars for comparison. Cheers- Frederik

Started by Frederik Ryding

0 Jul 6, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service