A network for historic guitars and vihuelas
This guitar by the brothers D & A Roudhloff was made in London around 1855. It is the first , or one of the first guitars with an x-bracing. Other features are the very interesting bridge with a mock saddle and a functional compensated saddle, and the tuners with the Roudhloff name engraved. Restoration by Sebastian Nunez.
Add a Comment