Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Hi everyone,

I am selling my beautiful baroque guitar, made by the great Ray Nurse in 2012. The string length is 67cm. The sides and (flat) back are rosewood, giving big volume and projection, top is spruce, neck is striped and veneered in ebony and so is the layered peghead. The pegs are rosewood. 3D rosette and inlaid ‘spade’.

This is a concert instrument and I highly regret having to sell it, but it is for purely financial reasons. The action and setup are perfect and the guitar is in its original condition without any marks whatsoever. It is almost impossible to find a baroque guitar by this legendary maker and I’m sorry to have to part ways with mine. The instrument comes with a hard flight case, a set of either carbon or nylgut strings, and works perfectly well in 415 and 440.

Asking price is $5,690 (negotiable). The instrument is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Shipping not included. More information, photos, or recordings, available upon request.

You can hear recordings of the guitar on www.konstantin-bozhinov.com  

Or watch me play it here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCShnYG0kbdUYQSqgKJCJEEw

Contact: Konstantin Bozhinov         kosta_bozhinov@hotmail.com

Views: 453

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The guitar has been sold. Thanks to everyone for inquiring about it. Best wishes to all for 2015! Could I please ask the site admin to delete this posting?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service