Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Jim Gallant's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"It might be a very long wait! The project I have projected is in its early stages. I…"

Jim Gallant replied Jun 17, 2010 to The Psychology of Guitar-makers

8 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jim Gallant

"Jan--Thanks for all that you've sent along, including the oiece from The New Yorker.…"

Jim Gallant replied Jun 16, 2010 to The Psychology of Guitar-makers

8 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jim Gallant

"Ian: Thanks very much for the comments. Yes, I'm aware of the "passion" involved in…"

Jim Gallant replied May 26, 2010 to The Psychology of Guitar-makers

8 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jim Gallant

"May end up doing it. See my reply to Monica Hall today."

Jim Gallant replied Apr 1, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"I might end up following Chris's suggestion. I thought about that as I worked today.…"

Jim Gallant replied Apr 1, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Yeah, I did--funny how things never change in that respect! I swear sometimes I'm go…"

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"The purposes of fiction--the serious kind--differ from those of fact. They are less…"

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Hi Monica--Thanks for the contribution. I'm not sure what is all of this is "pure cr…"

Jim Gallant replied Mar 31, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"In my current version of the story, Corbetta was already a master strummer as a boy…"

Jim Gallant replied Mar 31, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"To complicate the discussion of how the baroque guitar sounded: Harvey Turnbull in…"

Jim Gallant replied Mar 28, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service