Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Chris Despopoulos's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like help with this also. I managed to use a very simple overhand knot for a…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Nov 18, 2010 to Tying nylon lute/baroque guitar frets

19 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Tonyyyy

"Yes, I am familiar with (and thankful for) this video. From what I know of Flamenco…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Oct 10, 2010 to Guitar Battante

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Despopoulos

"I'll tell you what interests me about this. I cannot believe this majestic and vener…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Oct 10, 2010 to Guitar Battante

7 Oct 10, 2010

"I think my primary interest is in the music and playing technique. Thankfully, there…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Oct 6, 2010 to Guitar Battante

7 Oct 10, 2010

"I'm not clear on what combining with other groups would mean. Would we have sub-grou…"

Chris Despopoulos replied May 18, 2010 to Network Changes

24 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Frank Koonce

"Maybe rather than introducing Corbetta, it would be safer to invent a character who…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Apr 1, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Um... Thanks for keeping things honest! I guess I have never attended a performance…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 31, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"In this context, as a reader I'd be tickled if I saw two things... Some description…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 31, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Not unlike the opinion of a contemporary friend of mine. You can't possibly be surpr…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 30, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"About linear vs harmony for its own sake... I think the Craig Russell article talks…"

Chris Despopoulos replied Mar 28, 2010 to Differences in sound qualities of lutes, as opposed to vihuelas and 5-course guitars?

49 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service