Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Spencer Hart's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"All of the info has been a great help and very interesting - thanks. It's only gotte…"

Spencer Hart replied Jun 30, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"I have spent a fair bit of time in the past few weeks watching those very videos Mon…"

Spencer Hart replied Jun 25, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Thank you again everyone, things are a little clearer. I was never in doubt that the…"

Spencer Hart replied Jun 24, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Thank you everyone :) I am aware the two are completely different instruments Monica…"

Spencer Hart replied Jun 24, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Thank Jelma, much appreciated. I live in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (about 30 mins…"

Spencer Hart replied Jun 22, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"I think they only created the page today because I pestered them yesterday and asked…"

Spencer Hart replied Oct 13, 2009 to Lacote and panormo luthiers

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Daan Hoeksema

"Here's a link to the panormo I think Harry is talking about, if anyone is interested…"

Spencer Hart replied Oct 13, 2009 to Lacote and panormo luthiers

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Daan Hoeksema

"Harry, many thanks for the reply - your panormo replica looks fantastic. I'd love mo…"

Spencer Hart replied Oct 12, 2009 to Lacote and panormo luthiers

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Daan Hoeksema

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service