Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Rainer Luckhardt's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It was simply an experiment, a test if and what works with Musescore. Nothing 100 pe…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Jul 12, 2023 to Mixed Tab for baroque guitar

2 Jul 12, 2023
Reply by Rainer Luckhardt

".... Sorry, I've seen to late that you've asked for a Vihuela transcription. Mine is…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Feb 16, 2023 to Kapsberger score for vihuela

3 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Kim Heinlein

"Hi Kim, here is a version of the Canario which includes Kapsberger's and some of my…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Feb 16, 2023 to Kapsberger score for vihuela

3 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Kim Heinlein

"Dear Martyn, no, the source isn't that poor, but the library who keeps it asked quit…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Aug 3, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Martyn, in Youtube you can listen (and see) how Michael Freimuth, who discovere…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Aug 1, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Martyn, I'm not at Home until sunday. I'll send you some sample pages when I'm…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Jul 29, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"That's easy! Just send your order by email to seicentomusic@arcor.de. I distribute a…"

Rainer Luckhardt replied Mar 3, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service