Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Adalbert Arbuscula's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Off course - my mistake! :)))"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 8, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Jelma van Amersfoort

"Hi guys!Now at last I have this lovely guitar in my hands... Its awesome... Just fan…"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 8, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Thanks. I will remove them for sure and set new ones. It was so funny, that previous…"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 6, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Thanks a lot!"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 6, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Lovely. Thank you very much! Have a great day!"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 5, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Thx! I will get one for sure - thanks for recommendation.  I hope I will be able to…"

Adalbert Arbuscula replied Jun 5, 2012 to Help me please - do you know what's that guitar?

29 Jun 20, 2012

"No... unfortunately there was no case. It was just lying somewhere between old stuff…"

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Thanks for info! These strings looks like old ones - so it means that many years ago…"

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Wow! What a surprise!"

29 Jun 20, 2012

"Thanks guys. Now I have to go to luthier to fix damages - I hope this guitar will pl…"

29 Jun 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service