Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Martyn Hodgson's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Tyler's paper here: https://www.sscm-jscm.org/jscm/v9/no1/tyler.html "

Martyn Hodgson replied Oct 10, 2022 to i-bu ms 177/iv manuscript

3 Oct 10, 2022
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Bernhardt, I have a photocopy of V's LIBRO SECONDO (Roma 1647) which I could ph…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Oct 22, 2021 to Valdambrini´s libro secondo

6 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Bernhard Hofstötter

"Dear Rainer, Your modern version does, indeed, appear very close to the original. T…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Aug 5, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Mark, As suggested, simply calculate the strings required for each instrument…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Aug 5, 2021 to Building a "common string set" for renaissance guitar, baroque guitar, and viola da mano?

3 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Rainer, Thank you for the speciman page. I didn't at first realise the origina…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Aug 3, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Mark Hoemmen, I presume this is a serious query so will respond in kind. It a…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Aug 3, 2021 to Building a "common string set" for renaissance guitar, baroque guitar, and viola da mano?

3 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear Rainer, Do you have any specimen pages of this I could see? Martyn"

Martyn Hodgson replied Jul 29, 2021 to Platano's LIBRO PRIMO - just published by the german lute society

8 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"The errant instrument is in the collection of instruments (Musee de la musique) held…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Jun 19, 2021 to Dias (?) 1590, Cocho 1602

2 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by Don R. Miller

"Thank you Jelma, Indeed, a much neglected and enjoyable repertoire. I especially wel…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Apr 22, 2021 to New CD -- Wake the Sigh: guitar music by women composers

1 Apr 22, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

"Dear James, Thank you for this but I'm afraid your assertion is incorrect. Although…"

Martyn Hodgson replied Mar 15, 2021 to Romantic guitars (Panormo) soundboard varnished

6 Mar 15, 2021
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service