Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Monica Hall's Discussions (415)

Discussions Replied To (398) Replies Latest Activity

"This is interesting. Is this encyclopedia a later edition of Diderot's dictionary wh…"

Monica Hall replied Dec 7, 2010 to Baroque guitar bourdons

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

"As a matter of interest I wonder whether you were aware that this manuscript belonge…"

Monica Hall replied Dec 7, 2010 to Princess Ann

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

"This is the first page. The second part you have in James Tyler's book. There are ju…"

Monica Hall replied Nov 5, 2010 to Colista: Passacaille dite Mariona

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by maurizio scavone

"I have got a copy of the Brussels ms. if you are still looking for a copy. I could s…"

Monica Hall replied Oct 31, 2010 to Colista: Passacaille dite Mariona

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by maurizio scavone

"Yes - you have put your finger on the problem. People usually take up the vihuela an…"

Monica Hall replied Jul 1, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Yes - I think you are right - free entry if you mind the stall for and hour or two."

Monica Hall replied Jun 27, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Well - it is devoted to Early Music in general. Lots of people, especially makers of…"

Monica Hall replied Jun 26, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Why don't you try You Tube. Lots of people have posted recordings of themselves play…"

Monica Hall replied Jun 24, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"Well - no. Baroque guitars always have only five courses. The point is that the inst…"

Monica Hall replied Jun 24, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

"I sure you know this but the vihuela and baroque guitar are two different instrument…"

Monica Hall replied Jun 23, 2010 to Baroque guitar and vihuela - a complete novice

16 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Monica Hall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service