Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Renaissance Guitar & Vihuela (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renaissance guitar books

Hello, Because I know that the Chanterelle editions of facsimiles by Leroy, Morlaye, etc. for the renaissance guitar are out of print, per…

Started by Alberto Miniño

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Joette

Vihuela 'improvers' page

I don't think we do enough, generally speaking, for the maybe not-so advanced (if I may say that) players among us. I have had quite a few…

Started by Rob MacKillop

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Andre Nieuwlaat

New-old vihuela site

I have moved my vihuela pages to a dedicated site: www.vihuela.eu Let me know of mistakes or ommissions. It is far from complete, but tim…

Started by Rob MacKillop

0 Jan 24, 2009

Greetings

I am very happy to have found this community. My question is where can i find CDs of early guitar and vihuela music?

Started by Achbar

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Harry Jess

CDs

One of my hopes when I joined the community was finding music and enjoying it. Who are the artist? I love this music when I hear it on the…

Started by Achbar

2 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Achbar

Past Time with Good Company ... on vihuela?

Although i didn't bookmark it initially, I came across a vihuela medley on YouTube (where else?) in which the performer gave a brief but sk…

Started by Marc Alexander

4 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Marc Alexander

Quito guitar or vihuela?

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that musical scholarship is not my greatest strength. Frankly, I don't have to time to devote to it, honor…

Started by Marc Alexander

4 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Alexander Batov

songs with renaissance guitar

Hi folks, I uploaded some renaissance songs with renaissance guitar on my page.

Started by Timo Peedu

0 Jul 10, 2008

Renaissance guitar pieces

HI folks, Here's a file of two pieces by Gregoire Brayssing. There's more to come. Enjoy.

Started by Timo Peedu

3 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Valéry Sauvage

Gittern vs. (4c) guitar

I've just added a recording of Cantiga no 9 from the Cantigas de Santa Maria to my playlist. We performed it with different instruments, st…

Started by Waling Tiersma

2 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Martyn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service