Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Network Related Topics (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Over 300 members

I'm happy to see that we now have over 300 members. I don't visit the site as often as I would like to, so I'd like to welcome all the new…

Started by Rob MacKillop

0 Dec 27, 2009

Keeping On Topic

Just a reminder to all of us that this is a site devoted to pre-Torres guitars and the Spanish 16thC vihuela, and that does not included uk…

Started by Rob MacKillop

6 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Monica Hall

SPAM Warning Jane is SPAMING us, beware

Just a warning for the Mod! Kick 'Jane' out, when you find it accurate that she is a spammer. Thank you!

Started by Frei

7 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Glenn Godsey

A list of all files

Many members have shared facsimiles, transcriptions, arrangements, and original compositions. There are also many excellent videos and reco…

Started by Juan Pablo Pira

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rocky Mjos

Problems with this site

When I uploaded the CHAT page, our personal mp3 players disappeared! I took the Chat page off and attempted to reinstate the Music Players.…

Started by Rob MacKillop

12 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Roger Burmester

Uploading MP3 files to this site

There are basically two Music Players on this site: the one on the Main page and the one on your My Page. You can upload to the My Page one…

Started by Rob MacKillop

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Network Music Player

Apparently some of you heard my Portuguese tracks at twice the speed. I can't really play that fast, and no, Bill, I haven't taken up the c…

Started by Rob MacKillop

7 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

variety

Well, we have a lot of variety here - from gittern to 19thC Mirecourt classical guitar in gut strings. I'd like to see more people uploadin…

Started by Rob MacKillop

14 May 20, 2008
Reply by Martyn

historical plucked non-guitars

I have opened this site up to historical mandolins, gitterns, machinhos, etc, etc - as long as it was plucked before Torres. I have nothing…

Started by Rob MacKillop

1 May 18, 2008
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Welcome!

And so it begins - an online network for researchers, performers and anyone interested in historical guitars. You can upload videos, photos…

Started by Rob MacKillop

0 May 17, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service