Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Early Romantic Guitar (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Score of Giuliani's Op 19: Serenade for violin, violoncello and guitar

I've got the individual parts for the fine early work by Giuliani but, for purposes of analysis, would like a score (ie instrumental parts…

Started by Martyn Hodgson

0 Nov 2, 2012

Musical Life in Biedermeier Vienna

I've just ordered this book via Amazon, but here is a link to the publisher's page, which provides a free sample pdf. Although mainly conc…

Started by Rob MacKillop

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Rob MacKillop

C(arl?) Suppus

I'd be grateful for any information about this person and works, other than that which appears in Bone (1954 edition). The Rischel collec…

Started by Martyn Hodgson

1 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

Carulli Six Andantes Op.320

Does anyone have or know where to find online, a facsimile of Six Andantes Op. 320 by Ferdinando Carulli?   I have the Zerboni-Milano editi…

Started by Scot Tremblay

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Scot Tremblay

Schubert and the guitar

Just found this PDF dissertation on Schubert and the guitar. Worth a read. http://etd.lib.fsu.edu/theses/available/etd-04052007-054453/unr

Started by Rob MacKillop

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Scot Tremblay

Giuliani WoO, G acc.-4

A short article I wrote about this Giuliani arrangement has just been published in the last issue (number 6) of Roseta (http://www.roseta.e

Started by Gonzalo Noqué

0 Jun 20, 2012

ER Guitars made by manufacturers of primarily band instruments.

I recently purchased an Early Romantic guitar with the label J.W.S.L. Trademark (showing an 1840s British Soldier with a fife). After some…

Started by av8t0r

9 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Sinier de Ridder

Early Panormo guitar

Does anyone know of an earlier Panormo guitar than 1822 please? Please don't quote books, unless they contain a direct reference to an actu…

Started by James Westbrook

0 Apr 12, 2012

Coste's version of Sor's Method

Has anyone got a copy of Coste's version of Sor's Method? Ideally I would like a PDF or photocopy, but failing that, can anyone review it?…

Started by Rob MacKillop

18 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

Music for Terzguitar

I've now order a Terz guitar by the german maker Bernhard Kresse. And now I'm planning to collect all the music written for the terzguitar.…

Started by Lars Hedelius-Strikkertsen

5 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by mario carreira

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service