Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Baroque Guitar (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realisation of some eighteenth century Spanish six course guitar tablature

Over two years ago I posted this below on the Romantic Guitar site  - it met with no response!  I've now added to it and copied it here fr…

Started by Martyn Hodgson

4 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Martyn Hodgson

Robert de Visée -Pièces manuscrites

hello I was looking for a book with music for baroque guitar by Robert de Visée called Pièces manuscrites especially Pièces in ré mineur Al…

Started by antonio

4 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by antonio

Recommendation of baroque tunes for beginner

Hello. I can play simpler romantique classic tunes but would like to try some baroque music on my 6 string Hopf Baroque replica and also on…

Started by Poul Hansen

2 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by Poul Hansen

sanz

hello someone can help on the best way to tune the baroque guitar to play the music of gaspar sanz

Started by antonio

5 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by antonio

Pegs for Baroque Guitar

Hi, I am new to this forum and have a question. I am in the process of making a "baroque style" 5 course guitar (which is a lot of fun!). I…

Started by David Tisdall

14 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by David Tisdall

Some questions about playing from Robert de Visée’s Tablature.

The introduction to his guitar books is a little hard as I don’t speak French. Am I right when I think «tremblement» is trill and «martelle…

Started by Olav Fylling

24 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by Olav Fylling

Songs for guitar

Hello, I am looking for italian or french songs of the early 17th with specific guitar acompaniment (not continuo). Any ideas ? Thanks in a…

Started by Vincent Gregoire

2 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Vincent Gregoire

Barcelona MS691

I have just digitized my copy of the manuscript Barcelona Biblioteca Nacional de Catalunya Ms 691-2 with pieces for the baroque guitar. Ove…

Started by Thomas Schmitt

15 May 14, 2018
Reply by gilles T

Bach for Baroque?

Hi have the book 50 Baroque Solos for Classical Guitar by Mark Phillips. Has anyone translated any of the simple Bach pieces into 5 course…

Started by Frei

11 May 12, 2018
Reply by gilles T

Doizi de Velasco pdf?

Hi there, everyone: Do any of you have a digitized version of Doizi de Velasco's baroque guitar method? I believe it was published in Ital…

Started by Lars Rosager

6 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Lars Rosager

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service