Early Guitars and Vihuela

A network for historic guitars and vihuelas

Baroque Guitar (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tying nylon lute/baroque guitar frets

I'm just practicing tying frets using B and E classical strings having sandpapered them down according to info found on the web. But when I…

Started by Harry Jess

19 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Tonyyyy

Taranatela by Ribayas

hi everybody! Is somebody has the scores for this piece? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUavmFj_FkQ&feature=player_embedded#!    All th…

Started by jjjkkkk

7 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Mjos

Sanz Canarios

Apologies if this subject has been addressed before. Can someone point me to a PDF file of the Gaspar Sanz Canarios original tablature? I'v…

Started by Eric Hansen

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Juan Pablo Pira

vivaldi music scores

Hello there,       I have been looking for Vivaldi "Concerto in E minor Rv 277 Op11 No.2  il Favorito Andante.       Anyone knows the music…

Started by yong leong

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tonyyyy

Princess Ann

I scanned the first 6 pages from the Princess Ann 5c guitar manuscript. It is on my page. I will add some more later.   Hans

Started by Hans Kockelmans

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

Baroque guitar bourdons

There is little prove of the placing of the bourdons in inner or outer position. In the Encyclopedie methodique, arts et metiers mechanique…

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Hans Kockelmans

Lobkowitz

Hello, I am new here... Thanks for all the nice contributions!   Does anybody know if the MSX LB 209 Lobkowitz manuscript is on line? I hav…

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Vesth

Guitar Battante

Hi... Has anybody heard of these things? I stumbled across some videos, and they look a lot like Baroque guitars. It seems there's some str…

Started by Chris Despopoulos

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Despopoulos

How to play this chitarra battente?

Hello folks,   Hamamatsu Museum of Musical Instruments in Japan has an interesting collection of string instruments of the guitar/lute fami…

Started by Akira Sakamoto

11 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Akira Sakamoto

What about the Chitarrone?

Hi, I find mch of interest about the Baroque guitar here. A while ago an article in Classical Guitar magazine which pointed out that the ch…

Started by Alexander MacAllister

0 Sep 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jelma van Amersfoort.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service